Voltage Injection Calibration Front Panel
Designed for Voltage injection calibration when using UA-2115-042 combined with Module Type 3160-A-042 and Microphone Preamplifier Type 2669-W-004.Request Price
There are two possible calibration modes: Charge Injection Calibration (CIC) and VIC. Set the polarization voltage in the analysis software interface to choose the mode: 0 V for VIC and 200 V for CIC.
Note: VIC functionality is only available when using UA-2115-042 with the combination of Module Type 3160-A-042 and Microphone Preamplifier Type 2669-W-004. Type 2669-W-004 is specially designed to support VIC.
- Voltage Injection Calibration (VIC)
- Charge Injection Calibration (CIC)
- 4 × LEMO (7-pin) input connectors
- 2 × BNC output connectors
- LED indicator (turquoise): VIC
|Front panel||Compatible LAN-XI module|