BK CONNECT© MASTERCLASSRegister now
This course will be offered over two sessions, for three hours per day.
- March 21-22, 9:00 – 12:00 CET (Copenhagen)
This advanced course will help you to better understand the BK Connect processing elements and how to operate and setup displays and reporting
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Use of advanced processing elements for filtering and frequency analysis as FFT, Order Analysis and Octave Analysis
- Secure data management, annotating, sharing, and archiving acquired data and processed results across a group of people using Team Server.
- How to use metadata, having access to unlimited numbers of attributes that can be used to find the correct data when need it.
- Display, compare data, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office tools
This training is for intermediate or expert level BK Connect users who need advanced training in the use of the BK Connect Data Viewer and Data Processing applications.
It is recommended to attend the BK Connect© Get Measurement-ready course BEFORE attending this Advanced course if you are new to the software.
Learn more about BK Connect
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides