Course overview: 2-hour session
- November 9, 9am – 11am (UTC +1)
Topics that will be covered in this session:
- A general overview of how resonance can be employed during a test
- How to run a resonant search on a product or fixture
- How to find the transmissibility ratio and how does Q affect a test
- What is the difference between a tracked dwell and a fixed dwell?
- Is the damping factor of a fixture important and how do we find this?
This course is directed to engineers and technicians who want to start update their knowledge and start with vibration testing.
09 Nov 2020 9:00
06 Nov 2020
€ 350 + VAT