High-Frequency 3-Channel Input Module
A dedicated high frequency (>50 kHz) sound and vibration signal module with a frequency range from DC to 102.4 kHz.Request Price
Type 3052 has three input channels with a frequency range from DC to 102.4 kHz. Combined with a dynamic range of 160 dB, this ensures that demanding measurement needs can be met, while interchangeable front panels give the flexibility to use a wide range of transducers.
- High-frequency sound and vibration measurements
- Measurement front-end module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Front-end for PC based data recorder Type 7708
- Single-module measurements
- Multi-module measurements/ distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar™ software
- Wireless frontend for Sonoscout
Type 3052 works equally well as a single-module data acquisition system where only a few input channels are required, or as one part of a large LAN-XI measurement system.
Also available: LAN-XI Open Application Protocol Interface (API) – a lightweight, platform-independent interface for programming LAN-XI data acquisition hardware from your own (or third party) software.
- Input channels
- Frequency range
- 0 – 102.4 kHz
- Direct V
- 200V mic.
- LF Aux
- High speed tacho
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides