High-frequency Input/Output Module
Type 3161 is a single channel input and output DAQ module, designed for very high-frequency applications, such as transducer calibration and underwater defence applications up to 204,8 KHz.Request Price
LAN-XI DAQ Module Type 3161 is specifically designed for high-frequency applications such as transducer calibration and underwater defence applications.
The module offers a combination of one input channel and one generator output channel. Both input and output channels have a frequency range of DC to 204.8 kHz.
- High-frequency sound and vibration measurements
- Underwater acoustics applications
- High-energy impact measurements
- High-frequency generator output channel for system excitation and transducer calibration
- Measurement frontend module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Single-module measurements
- Multi-module measurement/distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar
The combination of input connectors – Direct/CCLD, 200 V and Charge – on the Front Panel Type UA-2117-011 allows connection to virtually any microphone and accelerometer, including direct connectivity to our range of Hydrophones.
Our unique Dyn-X technology eliminates the need for input ranging and avoids overloads in when measuring high-energy impacts. The generator output extends to 204.8 kHz, which removes the need for an external frequency doubler in transducer calibration applications.
An input signal monitor output is available on a BNC connector, which allows the input signal to be fed to separate system in parallel with our data acquisition software, for instance a second recorder or analysis system.
To enhance your flexibility, our LAN-XI Open Application Protocol Interface (API) delivers a platform-independent interface for integratation your LAN-XI data acquisition system with third-party software.
- Input channels
- Output channels
- Frequency range
- 0 – 204.8 kHz
- Direct V
- 200V mic.
- LF Aux
- High speed tacho