Cost-efficient tool for sound and vibration measurements
Sound and vibration professionals often use a one-size-fits-all solution. That’s not always ideal and that is why we have BK Connect Applets – a selection of stand-alone tools that contain just the functionality needed to acquire your task-specific data, perform analysis, and create a report.
We would like to introduce our BK Connect FFT, CPB and Overall Analysis Applet. This applet is designed for stationary and non-stationary testing that requires standard sound and vibration measurements using FFT, 1/3-octave (CPB), and overall analysis.
The applet could be your first system for making sound and vibration measurements. Or it could be a cost-efficient second test system in your organization, where you need less capability than the full suite of BK Connect applications but could benefit from a simplified and operator-friendly process – of course, while staying within the BK Connect ecosystem.
The applet is designed for your specific analysis tasks, including:
- General sound and vibration data acquisition, analysis, and reporting
- Time data recording
- Batch processing of multiple sets of time recordings
- FFT spectrum analysis for mobility measurements, vibration diagnostics or narrowband analysis of acoustic signals
- Standardized digital filter-based analysis using 1/3-octave for the determination of sound power levels.
- Broadband overall analysis for characterization of noise or vibration signals
- Stationary and non-stationary analysis
- Analysis with different filter settings and FFT bandwidths
- Simple and efficient reporting of results with user-definable layouts metadata
By only including the tools and functionality you use, you get a more focused and streamlined testing and analysis process at a price in line with your needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides