CAR AND MOTORCYCLE NOISE MEASUREMENTS
Vehicle noise measurements for controlling the volume of unauthorised vehicle provide standard compliance and help metigate risk of withdrawing the vehicle.2245 Sound Level Meter
Noisy vehicles are a headache for pedestrains and residents. If the volume level of unauthorised vehicle conversions exceeds the standard, motorcycles or cars must be withdrawn from circulation. However, noisy is not the same loud, so vehicles that exceed the fixed limit values must be identified.
For public order offices, police departments or test facilities to effectively complete this task, the PTB-certified and calibrated Class 1 sound level meter type 2245 from Brüel & Kjaer is the ideal partner in the operating environment. Whether in the workshop or on the road, the vehicle's standing noise level can be determined easily and fast. The sound level meter type 2245 is the ideal colleague on patrol!
- Simple and clear operation
- Brilliant and high-contrast display of the relevant level value: LAFmax
- Type-tested and calibrated
- Includes smartphone app and PC software
- Large measuring range of 15-140 dB (A) => (no measurement range change required)
- Frequency range 6 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- ip55 protection class ensures resistence to wind and changable weather
- WiFi Hotspot integrated / Wi-Fi Connectivity
- USB-C port
- 16GB internal storage
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR NOISE MEASUREMENT.
The new sound level meter type 2245 from Bruel & Kjaer is a complete solution. The product can be used as a reliable standalone sound level meter and also works seamlessly with specially created apps or your computer for a whole new level of efficiency and control. Precise sound level measurement, analysis and documentation have never been so easy.
READ MORE ABOUT THE B&K 2245
If you rely on your sound level measurements and want to have full control over your tasks, the B&K 2245 sound level meter is the tool for you.
Talk to our experts today for more information or an offer