BK CONNECT TYPE 8490-B
Order Analysis Applet by BK Connect features everything needed for you to quickly analyse your sound and vibration data, with intuitive workflows from acquisition to reporting.Request Price
Order Analysis is a dedicated software tool for making order analysis on sound and vibration data, and for detecting patterns caused by inherent instabilities and imbalances in rotating or reciprocating machines.
The software analyses raw time signals that have been recorded using two different styles of analysis in predefined set-ups. The set-ups feature both FFT-based and digitally resampled true order analysis and can be adjusted to accommodate task-specific analysis properties.
- Investigating reciprocating and rotating machinery such as aircraft and automotive engines, power trains and pumps
- Vehicle noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) tests such as benchmarking
- Separating rotational and structural vibration for noise source location in products such as turbines, washing machines and fans
- Determining critical speeds and resonances during vehicle or engine speed sweeps (run‐up/down)
- Performing signature analysis of machines such as compressors and electric motors
The BK Connect interface and product structure was designed throughout the development process with the users’ roles as a central theme. BK Connect applets focus on the operator role, providing easy-to-use, often one-click, interfaces to perform specific, and often repetitive, tasks.
- Order analysis based on frequency domain spectra
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® reporting and export to Microsoft® Excel®
- Stationary and non-stationary set-ups
- Graphical order extraction tool
A complete set of real-time monitors are available along with a simple recorder. Because this is a BK Connect product and the resulting data can be shared with and utilized by full BK Connect systems, you have access to all the standard BK Connect metadata attributes. The Result Matrix is also available for reviewing all the data from the current project or stored in the database.
Order Analysis can be paired with any single LAN-XI DAQ Module, such as Type 3161 High-frequency Input/Output Module, and the 12-channel Input Module Type 3053 - and additionally, LAN-XI Light Type 3676 or Type 3677, which includes generator output.
Please note that adding additional daq modules requires that you upgrade your BK Connect to a full licence via our License Portal.